Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) sending us an email message; (b) submitting your credit car or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Wonderland Tree Farm does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Wonderland Tree Farm may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis send you and email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Wonderland Tree Farm, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Wonderland Tree Farm may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith believe that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Wonderland Tree Farm or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Wonderland Tree Farm; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Wonderland Tree Farm, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Wonderland Tree Farm This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Wonderland Tree Farm website.
The Wonderland Tree Farm website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issues the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save your time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Wonderland Tree Farm pages, or register with Wonderland Tree Farm site or services, a cookie helps Wonderland Tree Farm to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Wonderland Tree Farm website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Wonderland Tree Farm features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Wonderland Tree Farm services or website you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you we will:
· Delete your personal information from our records; and
· Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
· Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
· Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
· Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
· Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
· Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
· Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Wonderland Tree Farm does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Wonderland Tree Farm may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Wonderland Tree Farm, you may opt out of such communication by contacting Wonderland Tree Farm and informing us of your choice.
Changes to this Statement
Wonderland Tree Farm welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Wonderland Tree Farm has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Wonderland Tree Farm at:
Wonderland Tree Farm
13506 Valley Creek Trail South
Afton, Minnesota 55001
Effective as of November 22, 2020